Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shameless Shout-Outs

Somehow the first birthday of Doing the MOST passed and I managed to forget/not notice (I know, it's a damn shame). Yes I say birthday and not anniversary because the idea was born. No I'm not so conceited as to suggest that I gave birth to blogging (clearly not the case and to claim such would be Doing the MOST) but I did give birth to putting the idea of "doing the MOST" (a phrase among friends for years) into a public domain. I to make up for my forgetfulness (carelessness maybe?) in honor of my blogs 1st birthday I want to take a selfless moment to recognize some friends who are doing the MOST...in a good way (0:

In addition to stupidGENIUS over @ youngplusignorant.blogspot.com (hey homie(0:), I have a couple other friends with amazingly witty and wildly entertaining blogs....

BlkRockStar @ thisbitterearth.blogspot.com is chockful of hilarity with statements like "has Beyonce so thoroughly hypnotized you into thinking you need to put a ring on it? Better yet, are you honestly going to let some married woman dancing around with no pants and a robotic hand tell you that being single blows? My advice: don't seek salvation in some empty relationship; finish your Ho-vard degree and graduate Magnum™ cum laude! The old saying goes, "You can't turn a ho into a housewife...unless she gets her own show on Bravo."" LOVES IT!

Then there's sickofthebs @  ranwab.blogspot.com. Simply put, she's exposing 2 epidemics soo widespread,  we haven't seen anything like it since bitchassness.  Go read so you can make sure your not guilty of R.A.N or W.A.B behavior.  (I just want to point out that this 36 word paragraph has been revised twice for our friend over at ranwab....clearly she's doing the MOST and there will be no more edits lady!!!)

And in non-blogger recognition, way to go ARO!!! She was the creative visionary behind the ENTIRE (meaning EVERYTHING and ALL) Nike Black History Month Bash in LA last week!!!



I don't know who still reads or why they read but I appreciate the attention!!! Here's to another year!!!!

No comments: