Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've met a Crackhead for Christ. Have you?

"Jesus, I'm sorry for stealing my landlords TV and VCR...twice....for crack"

1 of the MANY statements made by said crackhead during my commute in to work this morning.

Apparently this man was a former crack addict that found christ during his 7yr stint in jail. He explained how he was a "good crackhead" at which point he explained how he knew how to cook coke to make crack, how exactly to smoke the pipe to get just the right rush AND let the whole train now that they could ask him how and he would tell them...I mean I guess that was his WWJD moment.
He actually got excited when he talked about how to smoke the pipe to get the right rush which leads me to believe that if someone had thrown some crack on the floor this man would have forgot all about Jesus and would have snatched it up with the quickness.

WWJD...Doing the MOST...

No comments: