Friday, December 19, 2008

Pathmark is NOT recession proof...



Apparently last week Pathmark ran out of the standard grocery store plastic bags. Instead they laid out what were basically clear trash bags....TRASH BAGS FOLKS!!!! Newly untouched, unconsumed FOOD to be transported in TRASH BAGS!!! What mass grocery store runs out of plastic bags??? Has it really come to this???!!!! I mean DAMN...

So clearly I was in disbelief that they had resorted to this but outside of that I was truly embarrassed to be seen walking to the train or anything like that with my food in trash bags with knots at the top like my ass just came back from the food pantry...

WTF Pathmark...WTF.

I feel like I should now call Pathmark before going to pick up groceries to make sure they have traditional plastic bags..."Hi, do you have plastic bags.....with handles to put groceries in today??"...

RIDICULOUS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love you sllim or however you spell it.... blondie

WTF pathmark...WTF