Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm too damn old to be drinking Tang!!!

They thought it would be a good idea to have a fountain drink machine at the office. In theory, it's awesome. I LOVE juice. The drink of the week is Tang. I'm sorry...do I work at a day care center...who over the age of 5 actually drinks Tang? I didn't even think they made Tang anymore...let alone sell it in bulk where someone was able to find enough to fill a fountain (that is a few gallons mind you) for a week.

Now because I love juice soo much I can be easily swayed into drinking just about any kind. So even though I knew better ...I got a glass...THE SHIT IS GROSS. Do not drink Tang under any circumstance. I wouldn't serve this to my enemy. If it was the last thing in the world to drink, my ass would just be dehydrated. Seriously....WTF. It's gross. I have a headache from a few sips and I'm pretty sure if I drink the entire glass I'll have a seizure....

Just say "NO" to Tang folks.....

I wonder if they'll take suggestions for the fountain drink of the week. Would Red Kool-Aid be an innapropriate suggestion.....I know, I know....this is why we ain't never gon be free....

No comments: