Monday, June 29, 2009

Clinical Strength Deodorant

Folks...excuse this post...I have a bit of a headache and I'm pretty sure I most certainly am not in my right mind at the moment. I'll get to my BET Awards post later this evening when i'm in the luxury of my apt and not serving time in the office (no really its like a reverse work release situation).

Anywho, I'm sitting here and all I can think about is how I've started using clinical strength Secret and how my armpits literally no longer sweat. Like no moisture at all. Now, I didn't NEED clinical strength deodorant. I was curious and every summer I get paranoid that i'll smell sweaty even though I never do (Note: Tank tops, dresses, halters etc no matter how cute and/or sexy will immediately look terrible if you yourself smell sweaty).

Now, I'm pretty sure this formula is doing some effed up stuff to my sweat glands. I also realized that I never actually read the directions (lets be real its deodorant and its not an actual prescription so what more should I really be doing besides lifting my arm and applying???) so perhaps I am supposed to be sweating but because of my incorrect use of the product other ish is happening.

Regardless, the fact that I'm not sweating IS freaking amazing, but where is the sweat going??

Probably drowning in my own sweat and don't even know it...SMDH

Yes I know...I'm doing the MOST!

No comments: